Monday, September 28, 2009

iNEED $$$.

i need like a million dollars to satisfy my needs.
i keep telling my self im not buyin anymore kicks for a while cause i have enough!
but guess what davida just did ? went & bought some more kicks.
but they were a must need. some beef & brocolli's timbs.
they're in everyone closets- not that cause eveyrone has them i need them.
but they match the north face jacket/sweater im getting.
after next week i will be BROKE. as in like 8$ in my bank account.
im going to start working @ WENDYS on my 16th bDAY.
which is november 9th. haha. im kinda scared to be getting 300+ every two weeks.
imma put 120$ away in the bank so i can have money for my car + driving school.
im growing up to fast; im scared =/!

1 comment:

  1. I felt the saaaaame way, growing up is fucking scary. Having a car is great, except paying for gas is a BITCH and car insurance, and car-washes, and oil changes, etc. Living alone is great too.... Until all the bills come in. Enjoy being young, because bills and shit are no fun.

    ReplyDelete