Friday, September 25, 2009

=(

* im feeling so fkcn depressed right now. like i legit HATE everyone. i was good all up into like 2 hrs ago ? like idk whats good with me! im sooo sad. not on no suicidal shit.
- i did horrible in chemistry class today. i dont understand the material. i just cheat off my friend leslie :(
- i've basically given up on spanish class. i cant fucking read spanish; so how the fuck am i suppose to do the work ?
- my friend tianna's daughters birthday party was today. so she keeps telling me all week she'll come pick me up to go. so i tell her like you dont have to pick me up ill just go with you home & help you decorate for the party. so shes like okay. & then she leaves me! WTF. i had to walk home. so then she was still suppose to pick me up & then she calls jaiy saying she cant come pick us up & i knew that was going to happen cause she was telling everyone that she was gunna pick em up. even though the party started @ 4 & we get outta school @ 2 lol. whatevvv niggga im so overr liersss >:(
- my friend jaiy started smoking cigerrettes. my brother was suppose to stop smoking budd but still contiunues to smoke. my ex bff smokes budd now & thinks its the cutest thing in the world. i no i cant change people but still i dont understand why people smoke. URGH! it makes no sencee!!!.
- the red sox are losing :(
- & im home alone. my brother went w his nigga. & my mom is at work ! :(
- theres fucking shoot outs behind my house. since plumley started beef with kilby they find it so cute to start shootouts. this is about the second one since the summer & i dont understand y niggas got to shoot. like just fight!! & there's mad little kids always playing outside & what if they get shot?

im seriously so fkcn depressed. & i have NO ONE to talk to. my bestfriend yoge is the only person i can really really open up to. but she lives in puerto rico & since i have no cell phone she has to call me . & she hasnt in a couple days :( so im just sitting here w all my thoughts :(

i seriously want to break down & cry ! but im stronger then this.

No comments:

Post a Comment