Thursday, September 3, 2009

& day TWO;

i dont know why; but I LOVE SCHOOL. like my classes are pretty cool. besides spanish; like me being black i understand spanish ALOT ALOT- but my teacher speaks non stop spanish, like theres 2 white girls & 2 asnz & i no they do not no wtf she be saying lmao. but besides that class i really like it -- i dont have any classes with any of my close close friends; so im mad quiet. which is a HUGEE diffrence from the past two yrs. the only class i talk in is my study & thats when you CANT talk; lol. i was thinking about dropping it to get a geometry class. but i can just do my homework in study so im probably going to take geometry 2nd semester 3/4. i love that i have no friends in my classes ; i just focus on my work :) i feel like this yr is just going to be a GREAT yr. real TALK! & bus rides are jus to fkcn illll ! I LOVE MY BUS. hopefully it stays the way it is once they hand out bus passes.


bus 74 nigggaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment