Sunday, September 13, 2009

c.r.e.a.m

it seems like money comes & goes; as soon as i get it its gone.
i love having my own money- just being able to get up & get what i need & want.
i love not having to ask my mother for money.
i did everything i had to do yesturday. i walked downtown to buy some shampoo & glue remover for my tracks.
i went to the post office & had to pay to ship my camera out & payed for the box.
after i was broke. & i HATED it. but it still felt good to just go out & do the things i needed to do.
.. i went to AJ WRIGHTS. which i HATE. probably cause everyone shops there & the store is just mad disorganized. but i seen these cute ass jeans. they were a MUST get. & they actually fit (: yes i fit in a size 7/8 wooohoo. then i seen this regular black hoodie! & i asked my mom to buy it for me & she said YES [: at first shes like no you have your bank card. but then she said yes. as much as i love spending my money. i love spending hers more !

No comments:

Post a Comment