Monday, April 20, 2009

random aboutME's...

- i never, EVER write with pencils; only mechanical. i hate the feeling + the sound.
- i wear adida sandals every single day (: i LOVE em <3
- i need to buy stuff when i go out, or i get a headache.
- whenever someone buys clothes / or sneakers. it is a MUST they buy me something too.
- burger king + taco bell; has my heart & if yu buy me some ill LOVE you.
- im addicted to sunflower seeds BAAD.
- i skip my geomatry class ALOT. which needs to stop.
- i LOVE baseball, only cause i play softball.
- i LOVE football; but college football bores the shit outta me.
- i get hooked on boys ALOT; & become a under cover stalker; lmfao.
- i go to the EXTREME to get what i want.
- if i want something to go my way & it doesnt i act like a bitch.
- i fight for people too much & end up not tlkin to them within the next two months.
- i think im falling in love w andrew creen ( my substitute teacher )
- i want to be down with t.0.$ so badLy.
- pasquale + stephanie = the cutest.
- taylor merservy = SEXIEST WHITE BOY AT NHS.
- i only like WHITE BOYS.
- i love sneakers, there my addiction; & belts too.
- i walk alot. which is probably why i can eat ALOT & gain NO weight.
- i love my mom more then life itself; shes my best friend.
- i hate my father.
- i love my brother- but he annoys me alot.
- my brothers best friend ( my brother ) beats me up ALOT & it hurts.
- eli morales- currently & will always have my heart. & idk y. cause i hate him.
- i smile alot alot.
- i have really bad teeth :/
- i LOVE drama, from rob dyrdreks fantasy factory.
- i love reality televison.
- i love love love laguna beach & newport harbor.
- hason from laguna beach looks alot like jared !
- i stopped calling jared for about a month now (: im GASSED.
- i want a cell phone really badly. so i can text non stop.
- i would do anything to get ms.kiago fired.

pce LOVE & happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment