Wednesday, April 22, 2009

procastinating.

yes, its 7:44a.m- its suppose to be vacation; which i can sleep til like 12!
but naht. i have a GAME & have to be at the school for 8:30*
i should be cleaning my room & getting my bag ready.
but im on this shit (:
i just looove to blog !
my games in fitchburg & lasandras going to coco keys right after.
im beyond jealous -
me & stephanie are trying to plan a trip VIA train.
but they dont go to the places coco keys are in.
: so who wants to drive us ? its less then 45 min away.
hahah! well wish me that i start right or left feild.
urgh! i got my position center feild tooken away cause hail decided to throw a fast ball that hit me in the head. so im kinda scared to catch flying balls.
so i back up & let them hit the floor. which doesnt roll good with coach! haha.
but trust me today if i get to start imma work my ass off to get my center feild back.
cause i LOVE it (:

well dueces <3

No comments:

Post a Comment