Monday, April 6, 2009

dear jim wheeler.

kay so you no a couple posts back like 313? where i talked about jared & having the best time w him or whatEVER.
& his friend jim ODEEEINGG. well it seems that my friend took his iPOD.
so he been wanting it back like for 3 weeks; so we agree to give it back.
but within these three weeks there was alot of fighting & shit talking.
supposidly he was going to get mad girls to "fuck me up" haha. it was hilarious at the time.
but i guess he really TRYED to come through with his threat.
so i tell him he can come get the ipod & come w jared; since i havent seen his EXsexy ass in so long (:
so anyways we meet at american pie pizzeria; on summerST. & i notice that there is more then one car there.. note that american pie is shut down... HM; so that turns my suspicious eye on.
so then i see some girl whos like his friend with other girls in her car turn into american pie.
so im like WTF; oh HELL no. this niggas trying to squad up & get these girls to jump me?
haha. so i just dont even go & i see my brother + his friend.
& his friend agrees to take me + my friend to burger king in return for the iPOD.
haha; sounds good to me (: so we do that; & he sold the ipod for 60$.
only sucky thing is all i got was BK outta this deal. hm. i shouldve got like 20$ at least.
haha fkc it- at least jim will never see his ipod again. & this just makes me smile-
fkc with me & still expect to get your shit back ? HELL NO.
so you no what jim, fkc your white tall ass self; i hope you burn in fkcn hell bastard.
bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment