Sunday, April 12, 2009

$$$.

i need money ! like ALOT.
first of all i need money to support my addiction to sneakers !
& i need money just to do all the things i want to do.
like i wanna go places & jus eat out everynight & i never have any money.
i washed dishes every night for 10$ a week;
& that helped. well not really cause as soon as i got the 10$ i spent it;
i have my brother - who buys me ALOT of stuff. but like little shit.
he said after prom & all that he'll buy me some sneakers.
i need like 30$ to buy a new earring.
cause i had my earrings that said my name for about 2 weeks.
& then i lost that shit :
& my mom said she aint giving me money; my dad doesnt have a job & my last resort is my brother.
hopefully he'll agree. then again he did just buy me adida sandals yesturday for 21$ & dropped over 200 $ for his brothers birthday party. damn.


"fuck talking about the recession shits depressing"
why cant people pay off there debts & get america running again ?

No comments:

Post a Comment