Thursday, October 15, 2009

seperation.

so theres complete seperation in my house;
well not complete its just like me against my brother & father.
i hate my father ; so it makes me feel better when we're not talking.
but i love my brother, but he just does stupid shit.
i have the attitude that i run shit in this house & my bro + father feels like i dont.
& thats why we dont CANT get along.
but im not willing to change until that man is out my house. . FOR GOOD.
i hate him; but its not even hate i just done care about him.
my mom is always saying that im going to miss him when hes gone & im going to regret it; but i dont no . i dont think so.
he basically plays my mother; & she see's it. but since he makes her happy she stays with him ?
but yet she teaches me if a guy ever treats me bad to get out the relationship.
i havent yet had a bfriend or fell in love; but the way i look at they're relationship he treats her as if hes the fathers & shes the daughter . . that she doesnt no how to do anything, or anything.
like it just gets under my skin that she see's whats going on yet is still with him
she needs to get out ; & date. she has a facebook & i keep looking for this guy that she use to lets say 'talk' to - i really like him, he's a good guy. but he doesnt have fb -_- .
* i love my mother; & thats why i dont want to see her hurt. she needs to be strong & get away from my father.
- - im probably making it seems like he be creeping. he doesnt. but there's this lady that he leaves the country once every yr to go see her. yeah its once but its for a couple weeks. he uses the excuse hes going to see his family. but my mom looks through his suitcase & it says that lady paid for his whole trip. & he's admitted to carol sending him money. & when i say money i dont mean like 50$ no like 300$. but he says he tells her he loves my mom. but bullshit. cause what lady will keep sendin you texts saying she loves you, sending you money on the regular ? but lives all the way in england & dont see you but once a week. she dont no SHITT. urgh.
i hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment