Friday, October 9, 2009

lmaooo.

so you know when you get up like REALLY fast & your head turns black & you kinda stumble a lil bit ? well that happens to me like DAILY. so i no how to like fall all the floor really good w| out hurting my self.
so im just walkin to the kitchen; & i feel that cause i like jumped off the sofa.. . so BAM i jus all out fall on the floor. LMAO; now i usually get right back up but i new my mom was sitting there watching me. so shes like " davida i can see you breathing" but i still didnt move or talk. so then she like runs over to me & i couldnt help but laugh . then shes like " i new you were faking " ahahahhahahah.
i shall try that in school one day; its just that those floors are odee dirty & shit. lmao. i think i would CRYYYY. ahahaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment