Saturday, July 4, 2009

i miss my old friends.

so two of my really good friends moved from massachusetts.
my best friend , other half, sister, world & EVERYTHING yogeinis moved feb19-08.
& i miss her so much. shes really my best friend & i dont know what i would do with out her; yeah i say all these other people are my friends but im telling you NO ONE understands me like yoge does. i tell her EVERYTHING & i only tell my other friends half the shit. i trust yoqe with my whole world; like shes just the definition of a TRUE bestfriend (: iLy & i miss her so much :/

& my other friend precious; she moved to new jersey last week :/
& i miss her. she was a true friend always down to do what ever. when ever there was a party i can always call her & we'll be in there. where ever i wanted to go she was down to go. she was an ill as person & still is :) i love this bitch & miss her.

fkc all my other friends. cause they dont ever want to do shit but smoke & drink. & im so much above that shit- it dont do shit for me & getting shitfaced & booted just aint my thing. i'd rather go to a park & watch boys ball up. or watch a baseball game. then roll a L or chug down a bottle of UV. urgh; i just hate EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment