Saturday, July 4, 2009

fRIENDS.

like im starting to dunn off everyone;
& i was talking to my sister last night & i was talking about all the friends i've lost over the years.
&; its not like i dunn them off for no reason i have perfectly good reasons.
so last night me , shai , jaiy & betha went to the burnouts;
people under 12 get in free. so jaiy kept asking everyone to try & get in w them & she'll just say shes 12. so i see her wanting to go in really bad - so i buy a ticket & get her free in w me.
& we leave shai & betha outside. she was perfectly fine with dipping on them but i was looking how the dudes put that wrist band on me & i could take it off & give it to shai then she can take it off & give it to bethany & they'll be no worries. so jaiy calls betha like you guys come back. but they never did; so im like c'mon jaiy fkc it lets walk around & see the burnouts cause im not waisting my 12$ on nothing. so she's like okay. so then she calls bethany & supposidly shai went to jaiys house & jaiys dad said jaiy had to go home! yeah bullshit. so she leaves me ALONE. so im stuck there w no one to talk to looking mad fkcn stupid & shit.. so then i just leave & who do i see outside JAILYN! so i start screaming at her like " thank you for making me waiste my 12 dollars " & shes like " i was waiting for shai's gramma to come get her " so wE im mad heatedd. so then its like after 12 o'clock & im outside & guess who's outside too. JAILYN. haha- what a fake bitch & she made me waiste my 12$. so i dunned her off; like FKC IT . like why would she say shes gunna be w me & then leave me ?? thats sooo wack. but fkc it i dont care- for some reason i never really get sad when i dunn friends off.

No comments:

Post a Comment