Friday, December 25, 2009

merry christmas <3

merrry christmasss; i know times are hard; so i learned to cut my list low & then i know i'll get everything i want! i got everything besides laguna beach season 2-- but its okay. my mother surprised me with these grey & black tims i really wanted. i didnt even think she was gunna buy them for me! then i opened it & seen TIMBERLAND im like omggg! (: haha. i love them & wore them today. it was just me my mom for christmas opening gifts; cause that guy is finally gone! & my brothers still in jail =/

but i got a texas longhorn sweater (fav college football team) & a florida gator sweatshirt (2nd fav college football team). i also got a mp3 play; i felt no need to get an ipod- yeah it wouldve been great to get a ipod touch; but shit niggas are in a recession lol. i got white vans!; i got a boston red sox fleece & new england patriot fleece, i got a snuggie & i got midnight club LOS ANGELES for xbOx 360! & my grammy bought me a 65$ gift card to RUE 21! i have like no clothes so that is greattt (:

i bought my mom like this home spa type shit; it has a neck brace that has some type of beads in it to sooth your kneck- & it has these gel pads that you stick in hot water or cold water & put it on your back; which will sooth it. & these eye pads that you can put in hot or cold water too & put it on your eyes. she loved it (:

i missed my brother; not alot. but my grammy said " my baby's not here to have any sweat potatoe pie " & thats when i got a little bit sad =/ i cant wait for him to come out.

but i bought some boy i like a kufi hat that he wanted; im probably gunna give it to him like tomorrow or something? he better like it- he got me mad on wednesday so i started not to buy him shit; but fkc it.

but anywayss; MERRY CHRISTMASS. im just bumpin to "skys the limit" by WEEZY.
about to hop on this xbox & watch twilight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment