Tuesday, August 11, 2009

life in general.

so last post i was feeling really down. but today im back to my normal self; i never stay down for too long (: well the cousin have been over for a few days which is always makes my brother just a little bit nicer to me. plus me & my dad are somewhat on good terms. so i guess things arent akward around the house. school is getting closer & closer by the minute. but i have yet to buy one thing for school. only jordans; which werent really for school but fkc it they'll do. but fkc it im not worried about school. i hate it so much; but then again summers even wacker then school. but blah. i wanna be really really fly for school! so i cant wait to go shopppingg.


' im in miami bitch ' by LMFAO.
deffintly one of my favorite songs at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment