Thursday, June 18, 2009

finals.

so i had my english finals & my geometry finals today.
geometry was SOO HARD; but he gave us the final like monday-
but collected em back today- but smart viski jus wrote all the anwsers down on a seperate peice of papaer.
lol* thnk god he didnt catch me- i think i got like a 70! shit was odee hard :
& as for english i cheated on that shit too. i had my notes under my desk & peeped at em when i need em.
i literally cheat on ALL my tests;
& thnks to that i have all honors classes next yr :
honors history - which i cheated on everysingle test mr ever gave us & got a 86 for a final grade.
& i have honors spanish 3- i cheated a lil not that much i averaged somewhere in the 70's
& i got honors english - which i did great in . & i only cheated on vocab tests. but i avereaged somewhere in the 90's.
& honors chemistry. i did HORRIBLE in biology. thnk god i passed the mcas.
i dont no SHIT in biology & i hope chem has nothing to do w bio- i got a 80 something thats only cause we bearly did shit & the teacher loved me .
but gosh next yr is going to be CRAZY !

No comments:

Post a Comment