Saturday, May 9, 2009

sillyME.

well member how i told you some kid broke my camera ?
well kodak agree'd to fix it w out a reciept.
so i send it in about 2 weeks & 2 days aqo.
they said it'll be done in 7-10 buisness days.
so i give them 11 buisness days + the weekends.
& i call to see the progress & shit. & they're telling me that they cant find my camera,
two of these people said that who work there. so im PISSSED* so they tell me i need my serial #
so i call some other place & get it . & i call back..
i get the nicest guy (: & he's telling me like what happened & that it was in the homeless shelter w the other cameras w no paper work.
comes to find out kodak emailed me & told me i should print out the email
so i did... but i guess i skipped the part which said to send this email w your camera...
so i didnt send no email; & they had no idea who the camera belonged to
& my camera was just chillling w other cameras w no familys.
ahah(: but now 7-10 days ill get my camera (: DATallll.
hopefully before the seniors leave, cause i no that days gunna be C R A Z Y !
& its deffinitley (spelled that wrong) gunna be a kodak moment ! aaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment