Tuesday, March 31, 2009

inna while.

i like never come on this thing anymore (: i find more interest in reading other peoples blogs; my life is WACK lol.

well i play JV softball for NHS (: woot woot tO me ! lol.
our first game is tomorrow vs voke. & i think we're gunna lose.
haha we SUCK; & alot of the girls dont even go to practices.

practice today was fun. me & yailyn picked the lil flower shits & stuck em in peoples ears & they freaked. ( had to be there moment )

member that substitue a couple posts back ?
- yeah. i think im in LOVE <3
hes so fkcn sexy & i stalk every class he has.
i look for his jacket in the teachers room if i dont see him before 2nd periods over!
hes kind of asshole tho. like somedays / periods he can be real COOL people & then he like flips & has a badass attitude.
like not last friday but the friday before that he kicked me out his class.
so last week monday i didnt tlk to him all the way up to last week thursday!
& he was odee on my shit like kept hurassing me & asking me why i wasnt talkin to him & trying to flirt. haha- i would try & keep a straight face but hes so goddamn cute.
but ewh! when i went in his class - some freshman bitch was trying to flirt with him like " haha dont listen to my coversation mr. stop looking at me " & he starts laughing like " haha im not even listening " like WTF. i seriously HATE when he smiles at other girls & even talk to other girls LMFAO. jealousy ? MUCH.
- but monday 2nd period & 5th he was cool ; & then extended day shit- 5th period he was like being asshole. like " im not giving you a pass to class " like nigga did i even fkcn ask you for a pass & if i did youll right that shit bitch* lol.
then i told me friend precious he was being an asshole & he kicked me out his class.
but i dont give a faacck! cus when i dont talk to his bitch ass he'll be on my shitt.
* but he didnt sub today :( i was sad girl lol*
EWH, mcas week; but i think i aced my long comp today. the prompt was odee eazy <3
but the one plus for MCAS is no 4/5. & i hate my 4/5 class.

anyways peace love & happiness. DUECES !

No comments:

Post a Comment