Saturday, February 28, 2009

sneakers.


i want new sneakers SOO bad!

i have like a million already ( 26 )*

but there so ugly & i see them everyday & qet disgusted with them all.

i want a new pair of dunks & these really cute vandals ! there old but i love em'

since my brother wore my white lows yesturday & odee strechted em out hes gunna buy me some new ones !

but i got so mad when i seen them on his feet.

he wears a SIZE 9 * & i wear a size 7! like they do no fit you wtf.

but my lows were stretched out before he wore em; but i tricked him by kickin em off my feet so they flew off ; to make it seem like he odee stretched them lol!

now i get a new pair ! but i want dunks instead & plus there cheaper & maybe he'll buy me clothes.

ahah MAYBE !


1 comment:

  1. holy shit how the hell your brother fit his sz 9 feet into sz 7?! dayummm. lol I remember once my brother said he was gonnaa borrow my kicks, & I was like YEAH IIIIIGHT. cus he's a sz 13 and I'm sz 5.5 lmaooo :) but i'm gonna follow yuhr blog <3 mwahhzz

    ReplyDelete